2020 UNAC Conference Journal Ads
Your support is critical to the success of UNAC’s 2020 Conference! Please consider placing a greeting, an ad; a solidarity message or an announcement for an upcoming event, book or film in the Conference Program Journal. The Journal will include the schedule, program, speaker bios, actions, workshops and more, and as such will be used by conference participants countless times over the weekend. Placing an item in the Journal way is a fantastic way not just to support UNAC’s National Conference, but to reach hundreds of participants with your message.
Most conferences cost many hundreds of dollars to attend, but we’re doing our best to keep this one affordable for young activists and working people. By placing an ad or greeting in the Conference Program Journal you provide critical assistance which helps maintain the financial accessibility of the conference.
Please get you Ad in as soon as possible.
These are the sizes and price options:
- Full page (8” wide x 10.5” tall): $1,000
- Half page (8” wide x 5.25” tall): $500
- Quarter page (4” wide x 5.25” tall): $250 Eighth page (4” wide x 2.625” tall): $125
- Name & 50-word Greeting: $100
- The following options are available on the Registration Form but will be listed in the Conference Journal
- Listing as a ‘Supporter’ $60 ($40 registration fee plus $20 contribution)
- Listing as a ‘Sponsor‘: $100 ($40 registration fee plus $60 contribution)
- Listing as a ‘Patron’: More than $100 ($40 registration fee plus more than a $60 contribution)
All ads inside the Journal are in black-and-white. If you want a full-color ad on the back cover or inside cover pages, please add 50%. Color ads are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
(If you do this you will need to use the Donate button on the right of the page in order to be able to write in the custom amount.)
HOW TO PLACE YOUR AD:
1) Please submit your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) If you would like to pay with PayPal:
Or B) Write a check to UNAC/United National Antiwar Coalition and mail to:
UNAC, PO Box 123, Delmar, NY 12054
Please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com with any questions.
Journal Text Policy: UNAC will not provide space to listings promoting racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-immigrant or anti-Muslim views.